Please join us for a “Baubles and Bubbles” open day at Wood Hill House and Lodge where we are partnering with Horizon care to deliver excellent day and residential services. Our Indego Exoskeleton and other technology will be there with client demonstrations during the afternoon to showcase how we can work together with technology to optimise patient outcomes.
- Wood Hill Day Hub – 5 days per week, therapy led day opportunities service – inclusive services for all individuals. Provision of programmes including activities led by Physiotherapists& Occupational therapists. Individual therapy sessions also available. The core value of the services are to promote health and wellbeing.
- Wood Hill Hydrotherapy Services – Offering a full range of therapy led individual programmes.
- Hollingsworth Long Term conditions – neurological conditions including spinal injury and head injury clients.
- Derwent – Providing short breaks and residential services for individuals with complex and profound learning disabilities
- Rutland – Positive behaviour support services – for those with communication challenges and challenging behaviour
- Langsett – Young adults transition services – available on unit and linked house for more independent living – for individuals with life limiting conditions
- Strines – Palliative Care services – family suites available to support those with palliative conditions.