****BACK TO THE FUTURE****
Advancements in treatment and technology for the spinal cord injured
DATE : MONDAY 12th MARCH 2018
TIME : 9.00am to 5.00pm
VENUE : NOVOTEL SHEFFIELD CENTRE HOTEL, 50 ARUNDEL GATE, SHEFFIELD, S1 2PR
Irwin Mitchell Solicitors, in partnership with More Rehab, are delighted to invite you and your colleagues to our one-day conference exploring the pioneering advancements in both treatment and technology for those with spinal cord injuries.
The conference is aimed at medical professionals who work with spinal cord injured people including: consultants; nursing staff; rehabilitation providers; physiotherapists; and case managers. CPD will be provided for all delegates who attend.
Guest speakers on the day are detailed below. The full event programme will be confirmed closer to the event:
- Dr John Shneerson, Consultant Physician on Respiratory care looking at domiciliary ventilation and the elderly;
- Mr Pradeep Thumbikat, Consultant in Spinal Injuries discussing advancements in tendon and nerve transfers;
- A presentation on the indications and current clinical applications of stem cell treatment;
- Presentations on the advancements in technology for upper and lower limbs; including case studies and practical demonstrations of advance technology including the Indego Robot;
- Claire Pilsworth, Associate Solicitor at Irwin Mitchell and Anna Wilkinson, Managing Director of More Rehab will be opening and chairing the day.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided and there will be opportunities to network with other delegates during the conference.
The delegate fee of £50 + VAT is payable on registration to secure your place. This event is self-funding and any surplus funds generated will be donated to the Spinal Injuries Unit at the Northern General Hospital in Sheffield. If you are unable to make payment online, please contact Rebecca Wesley. A full refund will be available if your place is cancelled before Monday 26 February; unfortunately any cancellations after this date will not be refunded.
Places for this specialist conference are limited, so please register early to avoid disappointment. We will be unable to confirm delegate places until you have completed the full registration and made payment.
If you would like to stay over at the Novotel the night prior to the conference, please use reference 54082870 when booking for a discounted rate. This code will only be valid until 11 February.
We do hope you can join us for what is set to be an insightful and thought provoking day.
Irwin Mitchell and More Rehab